Tips To Break Up With Your Ex & Finally Move On
1. Accept that you may lose friends or “family members” for good or for a while: While you are getting back to center, accept that you may not have the same mutual friends and that his family may either a) cling harder wanting you two to get back together or b) completely do a 180 on you forgetting that you even existed. Keep your distance for a while or let them know that it is over and you do not want to talk about that topic right now.
2. Stay off their social media: You are allowed one sneak, then you must delete or distance yourself. It’s so easy to get caught up thinking every status is an attack at your character, about you or even worse about someone new. It’s probably not, but the vulnerable state you’re in right now will say different.
3. Post-break up conversations: I know I want to write a long letter or meet up and have a really long talk when I get dumped–that’s my emotions acting a fool. The best thing to do is limit the time you spend obsessing to a minimum each day, write down what you are feeling, cry, but do not go trying to patch things up when your emotions are sky high. In fact when you feel the urge to call the ex just to “check in,” call someone, anyone else!
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- 19 People Who Are Having A Way Worse Day Than You
- JENNIFER HUDSON PERFORMS WITH SANDY HOOK CHOIR AT SUPER BOWL XLVII (VIDEO)
- OUR MOMENTS: Shonda Rhimes Writes & Casts With Blurred Color Lines
- 15 Biggest Fails In Super Bowl History [VIDEOS]
- California Preschool Closing After Alleged Sexual Activity Between 4- And 5-Year-Olds [VIDEO]