He’s hoping this scary bedtime story will make you run to the polls.
Samuel L. Jackson, whose video reading of the book “Go the F–k to Sleep” went viral on the Internet, is releasing a pro-Obama ad today in the spirit of Dr. Seuss — but loaded with foul language and in-your-face attitude urging voters to “WAKE THE F–K UP!”
Jackson is partnering with the Jewish Council for Research and Education, a liberal super PAC funded largely by billionaire George Soros’ 25-year-old son, Alexander, to film the humorous, four-minute spot to be featured on YouTube.
Jackson and a girl named “Susie” launch profanity-riddled rhymes to her family about Mitt Romney’s positions on Medicare, Planned Parenthood, student loans and jobs.
Click here to read more, or check out the video above.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Fly Union x BET Music Matters Tour Vlog (Part 3)
- Rihanna Releases New Single “Diamonds”
- Woman Sent To Hospital With Stab Wounds After Nightclub Brawl
- O-DOT Announces Construction Plans For I-270/US-23
- Ann Coulter: OJ Simpson Verdict ‘Best Thing That Ever Happened To Black America’