She accepted her first People’s Choice Award in a stunning black Angela Dean dress. “I DO THIS FOR THE PEOPLE!!! Thank you SONY, CBS, My PARTNERS and the PEOPLE!!!” she tweeted.
Latifah’s self-titled talk show kicked off with a bang in September, delivering a 1.7 rating among households, the biggest debut of the season.
Other big winners of the night included Macklemore & Ryan Lewis for Favorite Hip-Hop Artist, “Orange Is the New Black” for Favorite Streaming Series and Justin Timberlake for Favorite Male and R&B Artist.
1. Queen Latifah at the "Steel Magnolias" New York Premiere
1 of 7
2. Queen Latifah at the 85th Annual Academy Awards
2 of 7
3. Queen Latifah at the 85th Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
3 of 7
4. Queen Latifah at VIBE's 20th Anniversary Celebration And Inaugural Impact Awards
4 of 7
5. Queen Latifah at the "Joyful Noise" Los Angeles Premiere
5 of 7
6. Queen Latifah Visits "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon"
6 of 7
7. Queen Latifah at the 8th Annual Keep A Child Alive Black Ball
7 of 7
Continue reading 7 Curvy-Girl Style Tips From Queen Latifah
7 Curvy-Girl Style Tips From Queen Latifah
From the moment Dana Owens stepped on the scene, I've been in love with her style. From her power-to-the-people inspired head-gear, to her gorgeous red carpet looks--<a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/tag/queen-latifah/"><strong>Queen Latifah</strong></a> is a confident style icon representing curvy girls in a major way. For her birthday today, I thought “how cool would it be” to give you beauties a little advice straight from the Queen's closet (or at least, what I think is in her closet). Check out 7 style tips according to Queen Latifah’s closet.