A car and a police cruiser collided at an intersection northwest of central Columbus, Ohio, early Friday, killing six people and injuring a police officer, officials said.
The police officer was responding to reports of a robbery at a McDonald’s in the suburb of Upper Arlington, police told the Columbus Dispatch newspaper.
A dispatcher from Perry Township Police told NBC News all six fatalities were in the other vehicle.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- J. Anthony Brown Murders Another Hit: ‘Causing Confusion’
- Columbus’ Ohio Dominican University Panther Football In Primetime On National TV
- Little Known Black History Fact: Dr. Richard Greener
- Senate Leaders Announce Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Beyonce Preparing To Drop Secret “Power Single” To Crush Her Competition