President Obama leads the war on terror, but he’s really terrified of his wife. The leader of the free world was caught on a hot mic Monday explaining that he quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years mostly because he was “scared” of First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama was speaking with human-rights activist Maina Kiai during the UN General Assembly in New York when he was caught on a CNN microphone making the remarks about his partner in the White House. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Join Us Every Saturday For The Magic Affair!
- 11 Stars Before And After Plastic Surgery [PICTURES]
- Ted Williams Television Show Giving 2nd Chance to Homeless! Find Out How You Can Help!
- Family Who Found Missing OSU Student's Body Gets 'Christmas Miracle'
- K. Michelle Speaks Out On VH1’s Sorority Sisters: “It’s Not Appropriate!” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Great Recipe: Soy-Glazed Salmon with Cucumber Avocado Salad