President Obama leads the war on terror, but he’s really terrified of his wife. The leader of the free world was caught on a hot mic Monday explaining that he quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years mostly because he was “scared” of First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama was speaking with human-rights activist Maina Kiai during the UN General Assembly in New York when he was caught on a CNN microphone making the remarks about his partner in the White House. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 2015 VMA Performances: Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift Squash Their ‘Bad Blood’ & More
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- Girl! Nicki Minaj Just Went Off On Miley Cyrus At The 2015 VMAS
- Kirk Franklin's New Single 'Wanna Be Happy"