President Obama leads the war on terror, but he’s really terrified of his wife. The leader of the free world was caught on a hot mic Monday explaining that he quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years mostly because he was “scared” of First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama was speaking with human-rights activist Maina Kiai during the UN General Assembly in New York when he was caught on a CNN microphone making the remarks about his partner in the White House. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Beyonce Has a New Step-Daddy!! Tina Knowles Weds! [pics]
- Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty!
- Baby Girl With Born Pregnant … with Twins!
- Philly Mom Abandons Quadriplegic Son In Woods
- V. Stiviano Ordered To Pay Donald Sterling’s Wife $2.6 Million
- Attention Parents! e-Cig Use Tripled Among Teens in U.S., CDC Says