President Obama leads the war on terror, but he’s really terrified of his wife. The leader of the free world was caught on a hot mic Monday explaining that he quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years mostly because he was “scared” of First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama was speaking with human-rights activist Maina Kiai during the UN General Assembly in New York when he was caught on a CNN microphone making the remarks about his partner in the White House. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Patti Labelle Dances to 50 Cent 'In The Club' on Dancing with the Stars! [video]
- 2015 Ohio State Fair Concert Line-Up Announced!
- Michel’le Reveals Gruesome & Horrifying Details About Her Past Relationships With Dr. Dre & Suge Knight
- George Zimmerman Blames Obama for Racial Tension [video]
- Woman Found Dead After Receiving Black-Market Butt Injections