MSNBC journalist Martin Bashir did something that countless other politicians and pundits have refused to do: called out the criminalization of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin as a blatant show of hypocrisy in a nation that elected criminal George W. Bush president. Twice.
Bashir boldly declared the attacks on Martin racist, stating that conservative White people aren’t worried about the color of his [gold] teeth, but the color of his skin.
Bashir then listed crimes that Bush committed early in life — before he became a war criminal — and announced that he was the real hoodlum.
Watch Bashir rip into Bush below:
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- [Video] RSVP Show Band Live At The Heritage Concert Series
- Little Known Black History Fact: Philadelphia’s First Black-Owned Transit System
- Trayvon is Gone, But We are Here: Use Your Influence
- Is Rollingstone Magazine Glamorizing Terrorism Or Is It Just Journalism?
- Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Pleads Not Guilty To More Than 900 Charges