Letoya Luckett was out and about on Day 1 of Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, wearing an all blue look that I’m loving. The gorgeous songstress (above with MC Lyte and Niecy Nash) paired a loose blue button down shirt with matching cropped blue pants and black leather lace-up booties. Letoya kept her accessory game fun and fab with a chunky gold chocker, black leather clutch, and gold and black watch. For beauty, she went for a natural, bronzed glow with a nude lip and lush lashes.
To accomplish this chic monochromatic look, you can pair a matching blue shirt and pants or get a little creative by adding in different shades of blue, which gives the look a bit more texture. Scroll down below where I show you how to rock both styles!
Look #1: Equipment shirt, Joie Sitara pants
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
MORE ON STYLE AND BEAUTY
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- [Video]Preview- All-New R&B Divas L.A. Coming To TV One Wednesday Night
- [Video] Watch-3 Cleveland Kidnap Victims Release Thank You Video
- COMMENTARY: Putting Tracy Martin on the Stand Was Mean-Spirited, Pointless
- Little Known Black History Fact: The Carolina Country Club
- Singer Mariah Carey Rushed To The Hospital