The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 2015 VMA Performances: Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift Squash Their ‘Bad Blood’ & More
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- Girl! Nicki Minaj Just Went Off On Miley Cyrus At The 2015 VMAS
- Kirk Franklin's New Single 'Wanna Be Happy"