The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Awww: Pictures Of Tamera Mowry’s 3-Month-Old Daughter Is The Cutest Thing You’ll See Today
- Congratulations To The Obamas On Their 23rd Anniversary: 5 Of Our Favorite Barack And Michelle Moments
- “The Tom Joyner Morning” show is coming to Columbus!!!
- Easton and Magic 106.3 present #EastonSweetest Couple
- Something Is Definitely Wrong or Did I Miss It
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year