The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Black Twitter Snatches Raven-Symoné For Her “Every Continent In Africa” Comment
- Family of the Late Marvin Gaye Fighting with Each Other Over The Awarded Fortune
- Kenny Lattimore Talks Reality TV, Divorce And New Record
- 2015 Ohio State Fair Concert Line-Up Announced!
- Patti Labelle Dances to 50 Cent 'In The Club' on Dancing with the Stars! [video]
- Michel’le Reveals Gruesome & Horrifying Details About Her Past Relationships With Dr. Dre & Suge Knight