The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Body Found in Columbus Home
- Hilarious Video of Mom Tired of Daughter Watching & Singing Frozen While School is Out!
- Jarrod Lawson Covers Anthony Hamilton…Wow!!!
- Abusive Stepmother Unbelievably Used Cotton & Hair Clips To Cover Child’s Split Skull
- Celebrate Black History Month With Magic 106.3!
- Tyler Perry's 'Madea On The Run' TexT To Win Ticket Give Away