The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is Awake: ‘She’s Watching Me’ [VIDEO]
- You Are The Mother: Sherri Shepherd Loses Maternity Battle With Lamar Sally
- 34 Year Old Columbus Mother Murdered... Police Looking for Shooter
- Warren Sapp Arrest Video Released (Video)
- Creflo Dollar: ‘The Devil Tried To Discredit Me’ [WATCH]