The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Girl, 16, Posing for Photo, Gored by Bison at Yellowstone
- Janet Jackson Announces New Tour & Album! Details Here!
- 92 Year Old WWII Female Pilot Flies Fighter Plane 70 Years Later
- This Place Music Video by Tamela Mann
- Jay-Z Responds To TIDAL Critics With Amazing Freestyle