The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Welcome Back Joy! The New Joy 107.1 Launches Monday! Read More
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Chipotle Outbreak Reaches Ohio -- 6 states, 45 Cases Total
- Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker Snag Another Spin-Off Series
- Biggest Black Friday Deals 2015: Store List and Savings
- First Look at Preachers of Atlanta Cast