Nelson Mandela’s condition is quickly deteriorating. Earlier in the week, Mandela was listed in critical condition over a recurring lung infection, and has reportedly been placed on life support. Five “highly-placed ” sources “close to the family” told The Citizen newspaper of the anti-Apartheid leader’s status, which has yet to be updated publicly. “He is on a ventilation life support and his kidney function is very low. He is critical, but has a entire team of doctors, from a cardiac specialist, pulmonary specialist, kidney specialist and a main consultant looking after him,” a source said.
To read the rest Click Here
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- The Weather Channel Was The Only Channel To Air All Of President Obama’s Speech On Climate Change
- Trial Begins for Two People Accused of Bad Butt Injections
- An Interview With Choreographer Travis Payne
- Time to Get Tested: At-Home Kit Keeps HIV Testing Private
- Little Known Black History Fact: Julian Abele, Architect