Michael Henry and Justin Robinett must have seen several (dozen) of these types of videos and have decided to up the covers game just a little bit. Instead of getting a bunch of musicians together to cover tracks, which they can do and have done, they cover the song by themselves. And instead of jumping around to a bunch of different instruments, they just use two keyboards and two drumsets.
The degree of difficulty on this video must not have been high enough though because they, on multiple occasions, play the keyboards and drums simultaneously. Together.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Ka-Ching!: 5 Tips to Extreme Couponing
- Little Known Black History Fact: The Legacy of Medgar Evers: 50 Years Later
- Show Dad Some Love: Expand Your Family Tree
- Staged Detroit Police Purse Snatching Goes Horribly Wrong
- Toni Braxton Returning To Music