HIDE YA KIDS!!!!
A 41-year-old Robbinsdale Cooper High School hall monitor and football team staffer was charged Tuesday with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old student after the girl’s father walked in on them in her bedroom.
Tajreed Rich, of Minneapolis, was charged with felony third-degree criminal sexual conduct. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of 15 years imprisonment and up to $30,000 in fines with conditional release.
Rich began his employment with the school district in 2010 and served as a hall monitor who ensures students make it to class. He was also a member of the school’s football staff and provided counseling to students. Rich told police he had previously counseled the girl about past relationships with male students.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Ka-Ching!: 5 Tips to Extreme Couponing
- Little Known Black History Fact: The Legacy of Medgar Evers: 50 Years Later
- Show Dad Some Love: Expand Your Family Tree
- Staged Detroit Police Purse Snatching Goes Horribly Wrong
- Toni Braxton Returning To Music