The Have and The Have Not’s rated very high for OWN last night premiere of Tyler Perry’s new TV series ‘The Have and The Have Not’s” on Oprah’s network and the new series did very well. According to the Nielsen ratings, 1.77 million viewers tuned in for the premire episode making it the hightest rated series debut in the history of OWN. The Have and The Have Not’s air every Wednesday at 9pm on OWN network. Source EUR Web
- Patti Labelle Dances to 50 Cent 'In The Club' on Dancing with the Stars! [video]
- 2015 Ohio State Fair Concert Line-Up Announced!
- Michel’le Reveals Gruesome & Horrifying Details About Her Past Relationships With Dr. Dre & Suge Knight
- George Zimmerman Blames Obama for Racial Tension [video]
- Woman Found Dead After Receiving Black-Market Butt Injections