The Have and The Have Not’s rated very high for OWN last night premiere of Tyler Perry’s new TV series ‘The Have and The Have Not’s” on Oprah’s network and the new series did very well. According to the Nielsen ratings, 1.77 million viewers tuned in for the premire episode making it the hightest rated series debut in the history of OWN. The Have and The Have Not’s air every Wednesday at 9pm on OWN network. Source EUR Web
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- 'Gladys Knight & The O'Jays' LIVE at Palace Theater - Get tickets before anyone else!
- Three Black Atlanta Police Officers On Leave After Shooting White Homeowner And His Dog
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon Recipe
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Suggests #BlackLivesMatter Movement Is A “Hate Group”