The Have and The Have Not’s rated very high for OWN last night premiere of Tyler Perry’s new TV series ‘The Have and The Have Not’s” on Oprah’s network and the new series did very well. According to the Nielsen ratings, 1.77 million viewers tuned in for the premire episode making it the hightest rated series debut in the history of OWN. The Have and The Have Not’s air every Wednesday at 9pm on OWN network. Source EUR Web
- Join Us Every Saturday For The Magic Affair!
- 11 Stars Before And After Plastic Surgery [PICTURES]
- Ted Williams Television Show Giving 2nd Chance to Homeless! Find Out How You Can Help!
- Family Who Found Missing OSU Student's Body Gets 'Christmas Miracle'
- K. Michelle Speaks Out On VH1’s Sorority Sisters: “It’s Not Appropriate!” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Great Recipe: Soy-Glazed Salmon with Cucumber Avocado Salad