Just two days after Kevin Durant donated $1 million to aide tornado disaster reliefin Oklahoma, karma stood idly by as a tattoo artist wreaked havoc on the Thunder forward’s back. As Jimmy Traina noted in this morning’s Hot Clicks, the NBA scoring champ recently finished up a massive backpiece that contains a Bible passage, James 1:2-4, which is supposed to read:
Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.
Alas, in the Authorized Kevin Durant’s Back Version of the Bible, the last line now says“mautre” instead of “mature”. SOURCE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Forbes Names Michelle Obama 4th “Most Powerful” Woman
- Nile Rodgers Wrote Every Funky Song You’ve Ever Loved
- SPORTS: Cleveland Browns Players Concerned of Family in Oklahoma Following Tornado
- Priceless Love Quotes From A Former Womanizer…
- Happy Memorial Day! What is the True Meaning? American Hero-Honoring Weekend