Pop star Nicole Scherzinger, actress Jada Pinkett-Smith, and daughter Willow smith attended The Coalition To Abolish Slavery And Trafficking (CAST) 15th Annual From Slavery To Freedom Event at Sofitel Hotel in Los Angeles yesterday (May 9). The big name celebrities strolled the red carpet as they showed support for the non-profit organization, which assist persons trafficked for the purpose of forced labor and slavery-like practices and to work toward ending all instances of such human rights violations.
- Beyonce Has a New Step-Daddy!! Tina Knowles Weds! [pics]
- Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty!
- Baby Girl With Born Pregnant … with Twins!
- Philly Mom Abandons Quadriplegic Son In Woods
- V. Stiviano Ordered To Pay Donald Sterling’s Wife $2.6 Million
- Attention Parents! e-Cig Use Tripled Among Teens in U.S., CDC Says