Some of today’s biggest stars turned out at the 28th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Kelly Rowland took the stage to induct Donna Summer, while Jennifer Hudson paid tribute to the late disco queen with a medley of her hits “Bad Girls” and “Last Dance.”
“I’m pretty sure that me and a lot of you were made to that record,” said the Destiny’s Child diva of Summer’s hit “Love to Love You Baby.”
Oprah Winfrey was on hand to welcome Quincy Jones into the history books, and Usher serenaded the iconic producer with a rendition of Michael Jackson’s “Rock With You.”
The ceremony will be broadcast May 18 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO. via thisisrnb
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Fantasia Brings ‘Idol’ House Down with ‘Lose To Win’ Performance
- Happy Birthday Luther Vandross!
- 5 Reasons Chris Brown Could Be The New Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson)
- T-Boz Tweets Photo of Keke Palmer, Lil’ Mama & Drew Sidora on Set of TLC Biopic
- John Legend Confirms He’s Still Signed To G.O.O.D. Music