Here are the telltale signs:
1. Every time you see an email, text, or chat from your partner, you feel a twinge of resentment.
2. You spend hours upon hours Googling and Facebook-stalking your exes to see what their happily-ever-afters looked like.
3. You also obsessively look at your partner’s Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, or any other digital profile, searching for some insight into why you’re so unhappy with them.
4. But for every flaw or incompatibility you find, you quickly start making excuses for them, and telling yourself/your friends that it’s not that bad, and there’s really no good reason why you two should split.
5. You’ve played out the full end of your relationship in your mind countless times — what you would say (“It’s over! I mean it this time!”) what you would do next, who you would call. If you live together, you’ve mentally divided your possessions down to the last CD.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Fired African American Executive Sues Fox Sports Over Race Discrimination
- Clip Of The Day: Brutus The Buckeye Gets Hit Hard In A Football Game [VIDEO]
- Join The Sunday Joy Text Club and Win Concert Tickets
- 10 Intimacy Tips For Long Term Relationships
- Two Words She Never Wants to Hear Him Say