According to legal docs, a judge granted “EV” founding members Cindy Herron and Terry Ellis the exclusive right to use the name “En Vogue” while performing and touring … after a long, drawn-out legal battle with former bandmates Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson.
Here’s what happened … Cindy and Terry sued Maxine and Dawn for the name plus $1 MILLION in damages back in 2012. They claimed M & D were illegally touring under the “EV” name after the band broke up … but had no right, since C&T owned the LLC.
The judge recently sided with Cindy and Terry — giving them the name — but said the duo failed to prove damages, and were awarded no money. SOURCE
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Virginia Journalist Shot & Killed Live on Air [video]
- BREAKING: Virginia Gunman Records His Own POV Video Of Shooting!
- Beyonce Sails The High Seas With Blue Ivy in Matching Swimsuits! [gallery]
- LaLa & Carmelo’s Perfect Response To Cheating Rumors
- Top Hood Drinks Of All Time