Not all celebrity marriages can be measured in days and months. SOURCE
1. Samuel L. Jackson & LaTanya Richardson Jackson (32 years)
Jackson met LaTanya while he was attending Morehouse College and the two wed in 1980. He would go on to become the purple lightsabered-one and she an actress and sports channel producer.
2. Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson (24 Years)
The two met in 1985 on the set of the movie “Volunteers” and subsequently married in 1988.
3. Iman & David Bowie (20 years)
The Somalian supermodel and the glam rockstar married in 1992 and have one daughter together.
4. Janice Crystal & Billy Crystal (42 years)
When Billy met Janice, they were smitten. The two married in 1970, have two daughters and are now grandparents.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick (15 years)
The two met each other through Parker’s brother and wed in 1997.
6. Annette Benning & Warren Beatty (20 years)
The two married in 1992, a year after meeting each other on the set of “Bugsy.”
7. Pauletta Washington & Denzel Washington (29 years)
The two met on the set of Denzel’s first on-screen work, the television movie “Wilma” and married in 1983.
8. Trudie Styler & Sting (20 years)
The couple lived together for about ten years before marrying in 1992 and have four children.
9. Ozzy Osbourne & Sharon Osbourne (30 years)
Sharon first met her Prince of Darkness when her father, Don Arden, managed Ozzy in his days with Black Sabbath. After Ozzy left Black Sabbath, Sharon took over his management and the two eventually wed in 1982.