For anyone having too sweet a new year, consider yourself warned.
The Israeli Health Ministry is cautioning citizens against a new erotic stimulant known as “Honey Sex.”
Israel’s Pharmaceutical Crime Unit discovered the tasty item, available in pharmacies and natural food markets, and sent samples to a Jerusalem laboratory, the Jerusalem Post reported.
Scientists tested the “Honey Sex” and discovered the chemical Sildenafil, known as the active ingredient in the erectile disfunction drug Viagra.
The Health Ministry is warning Israelis against using the sweet stimulant. Consuming “Honey Sex” without consulting a medical professional could lead to heart problems or other side effects, the government statement said.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Show Your Kids the Money! $338M Powerball Winner Owes $29K In Child Support
- Breaking News–Former Buckeye Linebacker Arrested
- The Best/Worst Local Business Slogans
- NBC’s Jenna Wolfe Announces That She’s Gay And Pregnant
- Mathew Knowles Breaks His Silence on Alleged Beyonce Firing