Signs He Just Wants To Hook Up…
1. He tells you. If he has explicitly told you that he is not looking for a relationship or he’s not looking for something serious believe him. He is trying to be open and honest about what he can and can’t give you. And don’t be insulted because it’s not about you. It’s about timing.
2. He keeps his distance from you. He might say he wants a relationship but his actions may speak otherwise. If there’s always a reason he can’t spend too much time with you, he’s keeping his distance from you. If he wants to be with you, he’ll fit you into his busy schedule.
3. He doesn’t have any close friends. He may say he wants a relationship but if you notice that he doesn’t have any close friends, he may not know how to foster intimate relationships. His idea of a close relationship may be very different than yours.
4. He doesn’t have any good relationship experience. If his only romantic relationships have been the kind that involved work and stress, he may not believe that relationships can be any different. He may say that he is open to “seeing where things go” but without any model of a good relationship, he may actively prevent a relationship from developing.
5. He doesn’t follow through. When a man is interested in you, he calls when he says he’ll call; he shows up where he says he’ll show up and he’ll consistently make plans with you. If he offers to help you with something, he follows through and helps you. But if he’s inconsistent with following through, he’s not trying to create a relationship with you.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!