13 reads Leave a comment
Who needs face-to-face contact when you can put it all in a letter that lasts forever?
1. The letter from a person who found his one true love, and her name is coffee.
2. The letter from someone who clearly doesn’t know how to take a joke.
3. The letter that looks to the future for inspiration.
4. The letter that starts out as an elaborate compliment, and ends in confusing demise.
5. The letter from a guy who can draw a super cute giraffe, and that’s about it.
6. The letter from the concerned citizens of Chicago.
7. The letter from a gang groupie.
8. The letter to a girl on OkCupid who is thankful she never met this psycho.
9. The letter disguised as a personal ad from someone who’s desperately seeking someone else.
10. The letter that’s too important not to put on a billboard.
11. The letter from a democrat.
12. The letter that says a thousand words by only using sixteen.
13. The letter from a grammar queen.
14. The letter sealed with a kiss and some honesty.
15. The letter from a girl who won’t be working at 5 Guys anymore.
16. The letter from a girl who clearly doesn’t understand curve appeal.
17. The letter from 1943.
How awesome was the handwriting back then?!
18. And the letter from a kid who doesn’t want to know what two months of love looks like.
Also On Magic 95.5 FM:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/18)
44 photos Launch gallery