Although this story ended in a tragic way, many Columbus natives were reminded that heros do still exist. James Jenkins died on February 7 after jumping into an apartment complex pond trying to save 5-year-old Elijah Walker. The boy had fallen into the water and although Jenkins sought to rescue him, the boy died three days later. Jenkins was laid to rest on Thursday and many central Ohians gathered to honor a man who died trying to save a life. To watch the video, click HERE.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Carnations? Again? Why Post-Valentine’s Day is a Popular Time for Divorce
- [Photos] Love And Laughter 4 Highlights
- Chris Dorner’s Mother, Nancy Dorner: We Do Not Condone Christopher’s Actions [VIDEO]
- #OurMoments: Wayne Brady On Breaking Black Boundaries On TV
- Raheem DeVaughn “Love Connection” [NEW MUSIC]