*Oprah Winfrey will sit down with Cissy Houston in her New Jersey home for her first in-depth interview since the death of her daughter Whitney Houston in February.
Oprah talks to Cissy about when and what she knew about Whitney’s drug use, how she really felt about her daughter’s marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown and the true nature of Whitney’s relationship with her high school best friend, Robyn Crawford – a woman long rumored to be the late singer’s lover.
Also, Oprah talks to Whitney’s older brother, Michael Houston (included in photo above). In an emotional discussion, Michael reveals the origin of Whitney’s drug use.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Steve Harvey Breaks Down after Birthday Surprise
- Charlie Wilson’s “Love, Charlie” Album Preview [NEW MUSIC]
- Why Your Man’s Laziness May Be Your Fault
- Nick Cannon: Audiences Love Mariah
- AM BUZZ: Serena Williams Loses To Teen, Ciara Dumped & More