Natural is such a beautiful thing in every which way – natural body, natural skin, and natural hair. There is something comforting in knowing that things are natural and not made up. There are those people that love the fake breast, butts, contacts, nose jobs, botox, but this article is dedicated to those that have truly embraced who they are. The real, raw, and uncut is sexy. For many women of color, dealing with the issue of going natural is very complex. There are issues dealing with what is beautiful and some just are comfortable with a perm that is easy to manage. However, this is a brave new day when women of color are going … NATURAL. They threw away the creamy crack and have found themselves. Esperanza Spalding, Chrissette Michelle, Stacy Barthe, Solange and many others have been rocking and rolling with their natural hair. There is a freedom in being natural so it seems. For the people that thought going natural was just a phase, here are ten reasons the natural hair movement is not going anywhere.
- Jarrod Lawson Covers Anthony Hamilton…Wow!!!
- Tyler Perry's 'Madea On The Run' TexT To Win Ticket Give Away
- Congratulations! The Tankards Welcome A New Baby! [PHOTO]
- Tragic! Brownstone Singer Charmayne Maxwell Dies From Fatal Fall
- Mo'Nique Says She Was Supposed to Play "Cookie" in TV Show Empire [VIDEO]
- Tiny is Killing the Shoe Game