The Trial oF Chardon High School Shooter T.J. Lane has been delayed indefinitely. According to Ohio judge David Fuhry, the reason is due to new evidence from the prosecution and defense attorneys. The nature of the evidence was not released. The 18-year-old was charged with the shooting death of three classmates in Chardon, east of Cleveland. Prosecutors say Lane took a 22-caliber pistol and a knife to Chardon High School on February 27 and fired 10 shots at a group of students in the cafeteria. For more on this story, click HERE.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Snoop Lion Talks ‘Rebirth’ And Giving Weed To His Kids!?
- Jennifer Hudson In Awe Of Broadway Stars
- Bobby Womack Thanks Fans For Support
- MIGUEL STEPS INTO FASHION WITH ‘DEER DANA’, PROCEEDS SUPPORT PRECIOUS DREAMS FOUNDATION
- TOP 12 R&B MIXTAPES & EP’S OF 2012