A 17-year-old Lancaster student has been arrested and charged for inducing pain. This is a misdemeanor and the teen has been released with his parents The student was serving a suspension and left a note titled ‘Hit List’ in the room. Fairfield County Sheriff Dave Phalen said that he believed the student did not have the ability to follow through with the threats on the list. Although the sheriffs office said they do not expect any problems tomorrow, there will be deputies and Lancaster Police officers at the high school to reassure parents. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- NRA Advocates For Armed Volunteers In Schools
- Afro-Soul Singer LIRA to Perform at First Inaugural Ball for President Obama
- Frank Ocean’s Dad Suing Him For $1 Million
- Katt Williams Claims Target Employee Called Him The “N-Word”
- Divorce Drama: Pilar Sanders Loses Temporary Custody Of Her Two Sons