But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Join Us Every Saturday For The Magic Affair!
- 11 Stars Before And After Plastic Surgery [PICTURES]
- Ted Williams Television Show Giving 2nd Chance to Homeless! Find Out How You Can Help!
- Family Who Found Missing OSU Student's Body Gets 'Christmas Miracle'
- K. Michelle Speaks Out On VH1’s Sorority Sisters: “It’s Not Appropriate!” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Great Recipe: Soy-Glazed Salmon with Cucumber Avocado Salad