But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Jarrod Lawson Covers Anthony Hamilton…Wow!!!
- Tyler Perry's 'Madea On The Run' TexT To Win Ticket Give Away
- Congratulations! The Tankards Welcome A New Baby! [PHOTO]
- Tragic! Brownstone Singer Charmayne Maxwell Dies From Fatal Fall
- Mo'Nique Says She Was Supposed to Play "Cookie" in TV Show Empire [VIDEO]
- Tiny is Killing the Shoe Game