But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Girl, 16, Posing for Photo, Gored by Bison at Yellowstone
- Janet Jackson Announces New Tour & Album! Details Here!
- 92 Year Old WWII Female Pilot Flies Fighter Plane 70 Years Later
- This Place Music Video by Tamela Mann
- Jay-Z Responds To TIDAL Critics With Amazing Freestyle