But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 2015 VMA Performances: Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift Squash Their ‘Bad Blood’ & More
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- Girl! Nicki Minaj Just Went Off On Miley Cyrus At The 2015 VMAS
- Kirk Franklin's New Single 'Wanna Be Happy"