But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Black Twitter Snatches Raven-Symoné For Her “Every Continent In Africa” Comment
- Family of the Late Marvin Gaye Fighting with Each Other Over The Awarded Fortune
- Kenny Lattimore Talks Reality TV, Divorce And New Record
- 2015 Ohio State Fair Concert Line-Up Announced!
- Patti Labelle Dances to 50 Cent 'In The Club' on Dancing with the Stars! [video]
- Michel’le Reveals Gruesome & Horrifying Details About Her Past Relationships With Dr. Dre & Suge Knight