But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Awww: Pictures Of Tamera Mowry’s 3-Month-Old Daughter Is The Cutest Thing You’ll See Today
- Terrence Howard Responds to Wendy Williams Wanting Him Off “Empire!”
- “The Tom Joyner Morning” show is coming to Columbus!!!
- Easton and Magic 106.3 present #EastonSweetest Couple
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Roseburg, Oregon Residents to President Obama: You’re NOT Welcome to Visit