New York singer-songwriter Alicia Keys is all about progression. Keys drives the point home in the emotional clip for her second single from Girl On Fire “Brand New Me.”
The R&B songbird becomes fed up with being who everyone else wants her to be and begins to fully realize her true self in the video. Although the song is dramatic in itself, Keys adds more to it when she throws away her wig in the most climatic scene of the Diane Martel directed visual.
Keys explained, “#BrandNewMe is about finding bravery, LETTING GO & being myself.”
Enjoy Alicia Keys journey to finding herself.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Amy Winehouse’s Cause Of Death To Be Re-Examined
- ‘Spider-Man’ Villain, Jamie Foxx Reveals Major Origin Details
- [Video] Kem Celebrates The Family In His New Music Video – A Christmas Song For You
- Singer Trey Songz Arrested
- [Video] First Look- “Totally T-Boz” To Debut January 1st