Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Cleveland Cavaliers “ALL IN” Eastern Conference Champions!
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Twerk On In Vegas With A Few Famous Friends [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Throwback Thursday: Marilyn Mosby Wins On ‘Judge Judy’ [WATCH]
- Happy Birthday Royalty! Chris Brown Celebrates his Baby Girl's 1st Birthday! [pictures]
- Discussion: B.B. KingWas Poisoned, Two of His Daughters Claim