Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Patti Labelle Dances to 50 Cent 'In The Club' on Dancing with the Stars! [video]
- 2015 Ohio State Fair Concert Line-Up Announced!
- Michel’le Reveals Gruesome & Horrifying Details About Her Past Relationships With Dr. Dre & Suge Knight
- George Zimmerman Blames Obama for Racial Tension [video]
- Woman Found Dead After Receiving Black-Market Butt Injections