Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Virginia Journalist Shot & Killed Live on Air [video]
- BREAKING: Virginia Gunman Records His Own POV Video Of Shooting!
- LaLa & Carmelo’s Perfect Response To Cheating Rumors
- Angie Stone And Daughter Diamond Try To Work Out Issues On T.D. Jakes’ New Show [VIDEO]
- Beef and Broccoli Recipe