Casino revenues for the month of November have been released. In November, the Columbus Casino had a total revenue of $20 million in comparison to their $18.3 million in October. While the Columbus Casino experienced an increase in revenue, the Scioto Downs had a decrease. The revenue for Scioto Downs was $9.9 million in November compared to their $10.3 million in October. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Katt Williams Mangagment AKA Suge Knight Claims he is Now UNRETIRED!
- Top 10 Christmas Movies To Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- Ravens Player Terrell Suggs Gives Up His Guns After Chiefs Murder-Suicide
- PRESS PLAY: Tamar Braxton’s Voice Soars On Love & War
- Trey Songz On His Grammy Nom: ‘I’m Blessed’ + Celeb Reactions