Bullying never goes unpunished, at least that is the message that canton police are sending with one of their most recent sentences. 43-year-old William Bailey has been sentenced to a month in jail after making fun of a young girl with Cerebral Palsy. Baily was caught after a video was released of him making fun of how the girl walked at a bus stop in October. The video of him imitating her reached Television news. In a statement on Tuesday, Bailey apologized to the girl and family. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Tyler Perry’s Full Cast of ‘Single Mom’s Club’
- Will And Jada Spend The Weekend TOGETHER . . . In Hawaii . . . As A FAMILY!!
- Is Cory Booker’s Food Stamp Pledge Out Of Line?
- Congratulations to the 2012 Soul Train Awards Winners
- Happy 70th Birthday To Late Rock And Roll Legend Jimi Hendrix!