It has been confirmed that Columbus City Schools are under investigation by the federal entities. The investigation is reviewing employee records that may have manipulated enrollment and attendance records of some poorly performing students. Ohio Auditor Dave Yost is also reviewing th school district. Yost sent a letter on Thursday stating that Columbus will be separated from other schools being investigated because, according to William Owens, there is a “strong likelihood” that individuals from the case will face criminal prosecution. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Usher Boots Ex From Home And Puts On The Market
- Local Low Income Families Losing Benefits
- Mitt Romney’s Losing Friends
- Boldy James Performs at Stalley of MMG BCG Clothing Launch [VIDEO]
- Jamie Foxx Being Sued Over His Sidewalk