It has been confirmed that Columbus City Schools are under investigation by the federal entities. The investigation is reviewing employee records that may have manipulated enrollment and attendance records of some poorly performing students. Ohio Auditor Dave Yost is also reviewing th school district. Yost sent a letter on Thursday stating that Columbus will be separated from other schools being investigated because, according to William Owens, there is a “strong likelihood” that individuals from the case will face criminal prosecution. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Sleeping with a Married Man
- NATIONAL: Republican Says Romney Would Have Won if His Party Was ‘Self-Aware At All’
- Brandy: “That’s The First Time I’ve Performed [“Without You”] EVER!” [EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCE]
- Cornel West: Obama Is A ‘Rockefeller Republican In ‘Blackface;’ Sharpton, Harris-Perry, Dyson Are Up For Sale
- The Benefits of Marrying Later in Life