15 Creative Questions to Ask a Date
1. What’s a secret skill that you have?
2. What was your favorite childhood toy?
3. What’s the best present you ever gave someone?
4. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in elementary school?
5. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab to save?
6. What’s your dream travel destination?
7. When you were little, what did you dream of being when you grew up?
8. What’s one of your favorite books/movies? Why?
9. What was your worst job?
10. What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
11. Growing up, what was your favorite board game?
12. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
13. What was your best birthday ever?
14. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
15. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Sleeping with a Married Man
- NATIONAL: Republican Says Romney Would Have Won if His Party Was ‘Self-Aware At All’
- Brandy: “That’s The First Time I’ve Performed [“Without You”] EVER!” [EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCE]
- Cornel West: Obama Is A ‘Rockefeller Republican In ‘Blackface;’ Sharpton, Harris-Perry, Dyson Are Up For Sale
- The Benefits of Marrying Later in Life