ABC Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts has boldly taken us along on her courageous battles in life….first in 2007 with breast cancer and now with MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome). The great news is that she was surrounded by friends, family and co-corkers just before undergoing a successful bone marrow transplant. Robin went through intense chemotherapy for eight days in preparation for the transplant. On the morning of the procedure, she stated to her fans from her bed. “Thoughts are so powerful,…You’ve got to change the way you think in order to change the way you feel … I feel the love and I thank you for it. Thank you.”
See the emotional video of Robin getting prepped for transplant below:
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- LOCAL: North Carolina Church Comes to Cleveland to Help Save a Home
- NATIONAL: Jesus Christ Having a Wife?
- FOOD: Almost All Restaurant Entrees Exceed Nutrition Recommendations
- Local Artist Spotlight: K-Nacole
- Jalen Rose Admits to Injuring Kobe Bryant On Purpose!!! (Video)