The same guy who claims to be the biological father of Michael Jackson‘s son Blanket now claims that Michael and Whitney Houston were once romantically involved. Radar Online reports that former bodyguard Matt Fiddes spoke to The Sun about the two fallen pop legends’ love connection. “Whitney practically moved in to Michael’s ranch and they had a fling like any other young couple,” Fiddes said. “But Michael said later he had always hoped the relationship had gone further, and I know he dreamed of marrying her.” Houston was also reportedly linked to Jackson’s brother Jermaine, with sources claiming that Michael was one of very few who knew about their relationship
- Awww: Pictures Of Tamera Mowry’s 3-Month-Old Daughter Is The Cutest Thing You’ll See Today
- Terrence Howard Responds to Wendy Williams Wanting Him Off “Empire!”
- “The Tom Joyner Morning” show is coming to Columbus!!!
- Easton and Magic 106.3 present #EastonSweetest Couple
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Roseburg, Oregon Residents to President Obama: You’re NOT Welcome to Visit