The same guy who claims to be the biological father of Michael Jackson‘s son Blanket now claims that Michael and Whitney Houston were once romantically involved. Radar Online reports that former bodyguard Matt Fiddes spoke to The Sun about the two fallen pop legends’ love connection. “Whitney practically moved in to Michael’s ranch and they had a fling like any other young couple,” Fiddes said. “But Michael said later he had always hoped the relationship had gone further, and I know he dreamed of marrying her.” Houston was also reportedly linked to Jackson’s brother Jermaine, with sources claiming that Michael was one of very few who knew about their relationship
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- 'Gladys Knight & The O'Jays' LIVE at Palace Theater - Get tickets before anyone else!
- Three Black Atlanta Police Officers On Leave After Shooting White Homeowner And His Dog
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon Recipe
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Suggests #BlackLivesMatter Movement Is A “Hate Group”