Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Cleveland Cavaliers “ALL IN” Eastern Conference Champions!
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Twerk On In Vegas With A Few Famous Friends [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Throwback Thursday: Marilyn Mosby Wins On ‘Judge Judy’ [WATCH]
- Happy Birthday Royalty! Chris Brown Celebrates his Baby Girl's 1st Birthday! [pictures]
- Discussion: B.B. KingWas Poisoned, Two of His Daughters Claim