Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Virginia Journalist Shot & Killed Live on Air [video]
- BREAKING: Virginia Gunman Records His Own POV Video Of Shooting!
- LaLa & Carmelo’s Perfect Response To Cheating Rumors
- Angie Stone And Daughter Diamond Try To Work Out Issues On T.D. Jakes’ New Show [VIDEO]
- Beef and Broccoli Recipe