Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Patti Labelle Dances to 50 Cent 'In The Club' on Dancing with the Stars! [video]
- 2015 Ohio State Fair Concert Line-Up Announced!
- Michel’le Reveals Gruesome & Horrifying Details About Her Past Relationships With Dr. Dre & Suge Knight
- George Zimmerman Blames Obama for Racial Tension [video]
- Woman Found Dead After Receiving Black-Market Butt Injections