Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Beyonce Has a New Step-Daddy!! Tina Knowles Weds! [pics]
- Attention Parents! e-Cig Use Tripled Among Teens in U.S., CDC Says
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Prayers Up: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Battles Cancer With Positivity
- Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is Awake: ‘She’s Watching Me’ [VIDEO]
- Fantasia Calls Out J. Anthony Brown [VIDEO CLIP]