Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Welcome Back Joy! The New Joy 107.1 Launches Monday! Read More
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Chipotle Outbreak Reaches Ohio -- 6 states, 45 Cases Total
- Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker Snag Another Spin-Off Series
- Biggest Black Friday Deals 2015: Store List and Savings
- First Look at Preachers of Atlanta Cast