Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Join Us Every Saturday For The Magic Affair!
- 11 Stars Before And After Plastic Surgery [PICTURES]
- Ted Williams Television Show Giving 2nd Chance to Homeless! Find Out How You Can Help!
- Family Who Found Missing OSU Student's Body Gets 'Christmas Miracle'
- K. Michelle Speaks Out On VH1’s Sorority Sisters: “It’s Not Appropriate!” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Great Recipe: Soy-Glazed Salmon with Cucumber Avocado Salad