Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Tyrese Is Joining ‘Empire’ As Cookie’s New Bae
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Cathriona White, Girlfriend Of Actor Jim Carrey, Commits Suicide
- Hip-Hop’s Next Generation: LL Cool J’s Son Arrested In New York, JoJo Simmons Is Having A Baby [PHOTO]
- “The Tom Joyner Morning” show is coming to Columbus!!!
- Easton and Magic 106.3 present #EastonSweetest Couple