The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Welcome Back Joy! The New Joy 107.1 Launches Monday! Read More
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Mom Diana Team Up For An Incredible Performance! [Video]
- Patti Labelle Invites #PattiPie Singing Sensation Over For Thanksgiving Dinner [WATCH]
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement With Farewell Poem
- Waitress Shot & Killed After Man Refuses to Put out Cigarette, Police Say