The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Join Us Every Saturday For The Magic Affair!
- 11 Stars Before And After Plastic Surgery [PICTURES]
- Ted Williams Television Show Giving 2nd Chance to Homeless! Find Out How You Can Help!
- Family Who Found Missing OSU Student's Body Gets 'Christmas Miracle'
- K. Michelle Speaks Out On VH1’s Sorority Sisters: “It’s Not Appropriate!” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Great Recipe: Soy-Glazed Salmon with Cucumber Avocado Salad