The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- 'Gladys Knight & The O'Jays' LIVE at Palace Theater - Get tickets before anyone else!
- Three Black Atlanta Police Officers On Leave After Shooting White Homeowner And His Dog
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon Recipe
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Suggests #BlackLivesMatter Movement Is A “Hate Group”