The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Girl, 16, Posing for Photo, Gored by Bison at Yellowstone
- Janet Jackson Announces New Tour & Album! Details Here!
- 92 Year Old WWII Female Pilot Flies Fighter Plane 70 Years Later
- This Place Music Video by Tamela Mann
- Jay-Z Responds To TIDAL Critics With Amazing Freestyle