The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Body Found in Columbus Home
- Hilarious Video of Mom Tired of Daughter Watching & Singing Frozen While School is Out!
- Jarrod Lawson Covers Anthony Hamilton…Wow!!!
- Abusive Stepmother Unbelievably Used Cotton & Hair Clips To Cover Child’s Split Skull
- Celebrate Black History Month With Magic 106.3!
- Tyler Perry's 'Madea On The Run' TexT To Win Ticket Give Away