A Central Ohio rally for Trayvon Martin will take place TONIGHT at City Hall on Broad Street in downtown Columbus, Ohio STARTING AT 7PM. The purpose of this rally is to seek JUSTICE for the 17 year old boy whose life was taken because he “looked suspicious.” Please come in a hooded jacket, sweatshirt, coat of any color etc…in remembrance of Trayvon. Local Columbus resident Tomeka Williams put together the rally in an effort to focus attention on the need for continued safety for the young people of the community.
- Beyonce Has a New Step-Daddy!! Tina Knowles Weds! [pics]
- Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty!
- Baby Girl With Born Pregnant … with Twins!
- Philly Mom Abandons Quadriplegic Son In Woods
- V. Stiviano Ordered To Pay Donald Sterling’s Wife $2.6 Million
- Attention Parents! e-Cig Use Tripled Among Teens in U.S., CDC Says