Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Patti Labelle Dances to 50 Cent 'In The Club' on Dancing with the Stars! [video]
- 2015 Ohio State Fair Concert Line-Up Announced!
- Michel’le Reveals Gruesome & Horrifying Details About Her Past Relationships With Dr. Dre & Suge Knight
- George Zimmerman Blames Obama for Racial Tension [video]
- Woman Found Dead After Receiving Black-Market Butt Injections