Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Tyrese Is Joining ‘Empire’ As Cookie’s New Bae
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Cathriona White, Girlfriend Of Actor Jim Carrey, Commits Suicide
- Hip-Hop’s Next Generation: LL Cool J’s Son Arrested In New York, JoJo Simmons Is Having A Baby [PHOTO]
- “The Tom Joyner Morning” show is coming to Columbus!!!
- Easton and Magic 106.3 present #EastonSweetest Couple