Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Rev. Al Sharpton Coming to Cleveland in Wake of Brelo Verdict
- Moms Walks at Son's Graduation After He Dies in Crash
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Twerk On In Vegas With A Few Famous Friends [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- While You Were At Your Barbecue, Chris Brown Was Out Getting Into More Drama
- Janet Jackson Announces New Tour & Album! Details Here!