Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Damon Dash’s Daughter Ava Calls Him Out Over Ish-Talking Post On Mom Rachel Roy
- 10 Ways To Look Like The Smartest Person In Your Meeting Without Trying
- Warren Sapp Arrest Video Released (Video)
- The Honeymoon’s Over: Kerry Washington & Husband In Couples’ Therapy?
- Michelle Obama and More Slay Fashion at White House Correspondents Dinner [pics]