Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Faith and Family Night - Pastor of the Year
- Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 2015 VMA Performances: Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift Squash Their ‘Bad Blood’ & More
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- Girl! Nicki Minaj Just Went Off On Miley Cyrus At The 2015 VMAS
- Kirk Franklin's New Single 'Wanna Be Happy"