Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Jarrod Lawson Covers Anthony Hamilton…Wow!!!
- Tyler Perry's 'Madea On The Run' TexT To Win Ticket Give Away
- Congratulations! The Tankards Welcome A New Baby! [PHOTO]
- Tragic! Brownstone Singer Charmayne Maxwell Dies From Fatal Fall
- Mo'Nique Says She Was Supposed to Play "Cookie" in TV Show Empire [VIDEO]
- Tiny is Killing the Shoe Game